Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mac Lovelorn || LOTD


I've been trying to get into lipsticks more as it is one of those products I hoard so Im trying my best to use them up. For my birthday my brother got me a MAC lipstick (with the help of his girlfriend ofc) and I was surprised that they picked a colour that I would use as an everyday lippie.


I do have a slight obsession with MAC lipsticks as the packaging wins me over, its famous slate grey and silver packing in the shape of a bullet  and its range of colours you can choose from. I now have 3 MAC lipsticks which Im hoping to extend someday soon.
Lovelorn is a lustre finish which is demi-sheer finish. I have a thing for applying my lipsticks on quite sheer, because I just love the natural look, Im also too much of a wuss to put on a lipstick at its full colour since I get paranoid when the lipstick starts to fade in the middle which always happens to me.


Swatched on the hands, you will automatically thing that this is a sheer baby pink lipstick but on the lips it is just one of those MLBB (my lips but better) lipsticks, but with a hint of pink.
I've been using this as my go-to lipstick, when im going out, work and sometimes school. 
I find that it starts to fade around the 3 hour mark but you cant notice it as it until you decide to reapply the lipstick and the colour comes back to life.
I find that if my lips arent exfoliated well, the colour will stick onto the dry patches but it wont be noticable compared to matte lipsticks. This lipstick sadly is a tad drying for me but a good lipbalm makes everything better.

Whats your go-to MLBB lippie?!






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar