Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer Ross's Inspiration Blog Fest!

HELLO, HELLO FELLOW BLOGGERS! 

Last week was one of those great summer weeks when I had four big things going on and I didn't get to read all the poems I wanted to for Shelly Brown's AWESOME POETRY SCHMOETRY BLOGFEST. I want to try and catch up this week - so hopefully I'll get to your poem and your blog if I didn't make it last week. To read my post about her blog fest go here.

Today I'm posting a prompt for 
SUMMER ROSS'S INSPIRATION BLOG FEST! 
Run on over to her blog, My Inner Fairy, and check out the participating bloggers for lots of inspiring writing prompts. http://summersvoice.blogspot.com/ 
People are posting writing or photo prompts. Go gather all that splendid inspiration! 
Summer also has Fantastic tabs on her blog with links for writers and writing prompts. Thanks, Summer! You're so awesome to gather such super links for us!


HERE'S MY PWP
(AKA PHOTO WRITING PROMPT)

I SPOTTED THESE HONEY-BUYING-DISPENSER-BOXES FOR 
ORANGE HONEY AT A GROCERY STORE

HERE'S A CLOSE-UP OF THE WARNING SIGN ON THE BOX.


LET YOUR MIND GO WILD! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar