Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

another survey. real post tonight :)

1. Today is:
[boring. the first of many more to come.]
2. I should be:
[famous by now. no, seriously.]
3. The last text message I received was from:
[nat]
4. And it said:
[okay.]
5. I am currently pissed off because:
[i am broke]
6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is:
[deathstars - blitzkrieg]
7. I would love to see:
[a clown on a cow..on his head]
8. If I could change my last name, it would be:
[nothing. cause i like my surname. it's special.]
9. After work, I love to:
[kick back, relax and enjoy the fact that i do not work.]
10 . My favorite subject in college is:
[a subject that i no longer learn. interior architecture in context]
11. I liked yesterday because:
[nothing dangerous happened]
12. But I still sort of didn't because:
[nothing dangerous happened]
13. My favorite song right now would have to be:
[danny elfman - the piano duet. written for the corpse bride]
14. I sometimes forget to:
[close the door when i'm changing]
15. I currently have a crush on:
[toshiya.]
16. My favorite number/s would have to be:
[28 and 31]
17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just:
[see yourself off]
18. I really can't stand:
[ball-less boys.]
20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be:
[someone paralysed. just in case]
21. I'd really like to improve my grades on:
[design communications]
22 . The last thing that wasn't food that I bought with my own money is:
[beads]
23. The name of the street where I live is:
[dedap]
24. I have never ridden:
[a superbike, a muscle car, a hotrod, a chopper, a helicopter, a fighter jet, a man?]
25. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is:
[buy a house and a plane ticket around the world]
26. One bad habit of mine is:
[being nice to people, generally]
27. I go out to:
[get out]

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar