Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Win

 We have all been so busy with our Christmas posts and new Years I waited to show off my Mackenzie Child's win from Pandora;s Box blog.

Needless to say it's one of my loves, Still first is Louis Vuitton bags and luggage, then red transferware dishes. The list goes on and on LOL
This is the lovely box it came presented and wrapped in





It is so sweet and a friend gave me several small candles that will fit in perfeceetly



Needless to say I was happy and thrilled at same time and it sets proudly along side other items from Mackenzie Child's.
If you watch the cable network Evine they had all the items on before Christmas and the lady  who is on the Aurora Farm in New York state said in spring they will have entire new line of Mackenzie Child's items

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar