Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mike, The Casual Coroner


Shot another one of the few remaining segments for BLOODY RED LIPS OF BLOOD last night. My buddy Rob Merickel came over, put on a pair of my old glasses, a funky shirt and lab coat and handled a tape recorder, sandwich, phone and beef heart for the coroner's office scene.

Got the tapes of footage from Tonjia Atomic, but unfortunately they were shot on a Digital8 camera and I can't play the tapes on my Hi8 camera. Bravo to the internet as once I posted a plea on facebook for someone to help, I got several responses, so should be able to rectify the situation before too long.

Tom Shaffer dropped off a tape of the latest scene that he was able to shoot. Two more left for him and he'll be done.


I also put in a bunch of time working on audio for the "Dark Bite" segment of BENEATH A DEAD MOON. Finished doing work in iMovie then shared the file to GarageBand where I've been playing with audio levels and adding all manner of sound effects. I've been re-doing most of them, but was able to re-use the werewolf sounds from the first time I did the audio work. Much more to do, but feel good that things are moving ahead with it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar