Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The hype is real #8 Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow


Is Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow worth the hype


When you think of Charlotte Tilbury, you most probably think of luxury makeup and for most people their second association would be lipsticks, due to the success of her Hot Lips collections. For me, my first product thought will always be Filmstar Bronze & Glow.  When Charlotte first released her makeup line, this product went straight to the top of my wish list but it's an expensive product so it took me a while to take the plunge and actually buy it. As you can see from the photo above, it's a well loved product and, in my opinion, it is totally worth the hype and today I want to tell you why.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar