Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Drugstore Chonicles Part I: Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Singles

I'm taking a Summer class for college that is quite intense; a regular 4 month semester crammed into 4 weeks. So I won't have as much time to search far and wide for products for a few week's but have no fear, I live near a drugstore with a large cosmetic section :)



Wet n Wild Color Glitter Singles caught my eye right away!
Soooo much glitter! And such a terrific price, $0.99 each.


I bought
Spiked: Silver glitter
Brass: Golden bronze glitter
Binge: Violet glitter



 I wasn't sure if these could be used on the eyes because the back label said for body and face only.
I figured eyes are part of your face so I put it on my eyes anyway
because I'm dedicated and a little insane.
I'm happy to say I can still see and I checked their website, this product is safe to use on eyes.



So they look nice and price is right but the really question is 
does it work? Does it last?
Yes! I wore Brass over a brown eyeshadow and the glitter was super intense.
This cream glitter is phenomenal! And stays in place without creasing.
At the end of the day I went to take my makeup off as usual and
I couldn't get the glitter off. The rest of my eye makeup came off but the glitter stayed.

I really like this product and would buy it again.
You don't always have to spend a lot of money to get good makeup.



Thanks for reading :)

~Brittney



Follow me on Twitter: @theUltimabeauty 
Follow me on Instagram: @ultimabeauty
Like me on Facebook: www.facebook/theultimabeauty 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar