Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

♥ REVIEW: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Hi everyone! Before I share my thoughts about this Cetaphil product, let me just tell my short background about my acne. My acne started last January this year only after I had my chickenpox. :( I thought they were scars left from the chickenpox. So, I did not care about it and still I go to facial centers and had my facial. Until it became worst. I am very depressed and discouraged to go out of the house because I am not used to have a lot of pimples on my face. I only got pimple every once in a while but that was before. So, I decided to go to a dermatologist but it just cost me a lot of money and nothing happened on my acne. Then I searched different articles about how to get rid of acne and I stumbled upon an article that says Cetaphil products works for acne-prone skin. So, I bought the Gentle Skin Cleanser because the Oily Skin Cleanser is way beyond my budget. And so, here is my review. :)


Price: P105/60mL
Availability: Any Watsons and Mercury Drugstores nationwide

"This gentle, soap-free cleanser was originally formulated for dermatologists, specifically for everyday cleansing of even the most sensitive skin.
  • Soothing, non-irritating cleanser ideal for face, hands and body.
  • Helps skin retain needed moisture.
  • Rinses easily and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy.
  • Mild enough to cleanse a baby's delicate skin."





Pros:
  • Affordable.
  • It's a mild cleanser so it is safe to use.
  • It does not irritate my skin.
  • It's fragrance-free.
  • It's non-comedogenic.

Cons:
  • Nothing happened on my acne. It just stayed the same. No improvements.
  • It's not foamy. I prefer cleansers that are foamy.

Overall, I give this a rate of 3/5. I like that it is mild but I don't like that it's not foamy. It's affordable too so it's not gonna hurt your pocket that much if you want to try it. But like what I've said, I did not notice any improvements at all. I have read reviews about this product also and they said that they noticed improvements after a very long usage. I don't want that kind of product. I am very impatient so I want a product that results are noticeable after weeks of usage only. Therefore, I will not repurchase this product. Maybe I would try the Oily Skin Cleanser next time. 

I'm currently using another product right now and I am happy that my acne bumps are flattened and acne scars are slowly fading. I'm using a tea tree soap from my new dermatologist, by the way. I have read articles also that tea tree oil can help in fading acne. I hope this improvement will continue until all acne and acne scars are clear. I always pray that to the Lord. :)

If you have acne-prone skin, what cleanser are you using? Comment below. I want to know more information as well. Thank you for viewing and dropping by my blog. God bless! :)






Lots of ♥, Judy

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar