Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

November Favourites

The time has come to crack open your advent calendars and the countdown to Christmas has begun but not before i do my November Favourites. November bought in the colder weather and also my life got that little bit busier in the built up to Christmas and i think my favourites definitely reflect these changes.




As i said in my post about Lord of Misrule, i've had a lot of baths this month and i have really been enjoying the Winter Lush products in my bath. Winter time is absolutely perfect for baths, i love the encompassing warmth that surrounds you in the bath. My favourite this year is Lord of Misrule but i have also been liking Sparkler which is rose scented like Rose Jam shower gel but the bath bomb has glitter in it but it is a rose gold glitter so it is quite unique plus the glitter doesn't stick to you and is not very noticeable on the skin. I will definitely be using Lush products for the rest of winter.

As well as writing multiple posts about Lush products, i have also written a post on this next product which goes more into depth about the products but it is the L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Rose. I do really like the shimmer shades in the palette and i have been using them pretty much everyday. I haven't really been using the matte shades but overall i have enjoyed it and i will definitely keep using it. The more purple shades are my favourite because if you have hazel eyes they will make your eye colour pop just that little bit more.

I spoke about this in my Primark Haul and i have pretty much worn this top all month and it is my Grey Oversized T-shirt. I have worn it so much that i had to go into town just to get another so when one is in the wash i can still wear it. When i get home from work it is what i change into and when i have a day off this is what i put on. I just cannot describe how comfortable this top is. I have it in a size 6 but it looks like a size 12 on me and somehow still looks flattering. I have been wearing when i go out to meet friends for shopping and things like that. It looks amazing with jeans or tucked in to a skater skirt, its so versatile and great for layer. Its only £5 and comes in other shades than grey so get one i promise you wont regret it.


Last month i included the L'Oreal Collection Privee Lipstick in Cheryl's nude in my monthly favourites and this month i am including one from the same collection but the red version and it is the L'Oreal Collection Privee Red in Julianne. I had been thinking about buying this lipstick for a while and then i saw Viviannadoesmakeup wearing it and i knew i had to have it. I like to wear it with a simple slightly smoked brown eye and with this dabbed on my lips. It is such a flattering colour for people with a paler skin tone like me and i have been wearing it to work pretty much all month.

When i haven't been wearing the L'Oreal Lipstick i have been wearing the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107. I was feeling slightly braver one day in work and decided to just go for it and now i have been really enjoying the darker red lip. I have been liking it so much that i am currently looking for something a bit darker so if you have any recommendation put them down in the comments and i will be forever grateful. Back to the point, i have been wearing this with a very basic eye. just a bit of champagne eye shadow from the Storm Sleek palette and tonnes of mascara. It is a very basic look but very effective and really emphasises your lips. Doing a more basic eye with a bolder lip is a lot quicker than big eyes and a nude lip so it has been one of the ways in which i have been cutting down my getting ready time in the morning.

There is one final product i could not have lived without this month and that is Batistie Dry Shampoo, any scent is fine but i have been loving the Cherry scent. This month we have had all sorts of problems with the water in my house which has meant limited showers so i haven't been able to wash my hair as much as i would like which i wear dry shampoo comes in. I have been using it pretty much non-stop this month and i am so grateful that it makes my hair look semi-clean. Even if you aren't keen on batistie, find a dry shampoo that works for you and also keep one in your beauty stash in case anything happens like it did to me this month.

Well thats it for this months Monthly Favourites and i look forward to the next one which will scarily be in the New Year. I'm sure i will have tonnes to tell you about because Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year.

SophaaRambles xx


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar