Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nails Of The Day | Royal Botanical Gardens

Nails Of The Day Nails Inc Royal Botanical Gardens Summer 2013 Nail Polish Review Belle-amie

Recently, I have been searching for all different shades of mint and blue nail polish ready for Spring and Summer. If you're a reader of my blog, you will know that I am loving this colour nail polish at the moment and cannot wait for Summer so I can wear it everyday! I was kindly sent a Nails Inc nail polish in, what I can only say, the more perfect shade ever! This is Royal Botanical Gardens and is part of the Spring/ Summer Trend Shades collection. The other shades available are: Chelsea Physic Garden (aqua blue), Kensington Palace Gardens (coral pink) and St James Park (pillar box red). I must say, Nails Inc is one of the best brands at giving names to their products, they always sound so cute!

Royal Botanical Gardens is a beautiful cool mint green shade which looks seriously bright on the nails! This shade is absolutely perfect for me right now as I'm loving mint/ blue nails, but only have a couple shades in my collection. The colour is completely opaque in 2-3 coats and applies really easily like all Nails Inc polishes I have tried. It has a glossy finish and looks great with or without a top coat. When I wore this, I actually forgot to put a top coat on and I found it chipped on 1 nail within a day. However, I'm sure paired with a top coat this will last much longer!

Nails Inc are one of my favourite nail polish brands for shades, quality and innovative effects! I would definitely recommend you picking up any shade (or all of them!) from this collection as I think they're all stunning!

Nails Inc polishes are available from the lookfantastic.com website with free delivery!

Have you tried the new Spring/ Summer shades by Nails Inc?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar