Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dior Blue Gradation Eyeshadow Palette

Recently I tried the brand new Dior Spring collection. The colors are amazing and perfect for people like me who love colors that stand out. I really liked the look of one of the eyeshadow palettes in the collection called Blue Gradation. It features 4 colors in blue tones. The design of the palette is just amazing too as the letters of Dior are stamped into the eyeshadow.



All 4 colors are amazing and have a fantastic amount of pigment in them. The letters don't fade with use either which is great. The colors can be worn on their own but they do look better blended together to create one unique look. I wore the green shade as a base and layered the pale blue on top. I then blended the darker blues into the outer corners.

I just love the look I created with this palette and once the colors were on they didn't crease or fade. The texture of the eyeshadows was very workable and blended together nicely.

There is another eyeshadow palette from this collection in yellow and brown shades. I do prefer this one out of the two, the other palette is great for those who like a more earthy look.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar