Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Romancing the Paper

I am taking this class,with the talented Rachel Emilie Jackson. She has had her art work published, in many Stampington magazines.  She is known for her mixed media, paper and book art. Her class is about using pressed flowers, diluted paint mediums, stamps, and different papers, while learning, some of her techniques. It is a lovely vision, to think of using flowers in art, during the winter. It does inspire thoughts and dreams of spring. I do wish I had an abundance, to go pick from. I did dry some last summer, but not enough.  I love the soft palette and ethereal look of her art. Rachel shows you how to dry flowers and how to treat and store the delicate blooms.  This was a Christmas gift, which I hope will inspire me, all year long~

I did find some delphinium on their way out and purchased them; I hope they dry well. Some blooms do not.









                              In reality these are bright royal blue, they should fade to a light lavender~


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar