I am pleased to announce Rogue Space Supplement 2: Aliens and Androids is now available for free download! Please find it in the Rogue Space downloads icon to the right.
In the span of 7 pages I have given the basics for using, creating, and playing Aliens, Androids and creating NPAs (non-player aliens) and robots. That's a LOT of stuff to cover in a small page count! I am under no illusion (delusion?) that it is complete as random generation charts would be great, and more pre-defined examples would be useful. Even so, it is ready and I hope will provide you with inspiration and a lot of flexibility. Let me know your thoughts, both good and bad.
Rogue Space Wandering Star edition
I have also uploaded a version of the Rogue Space basic rules (RS Wander) that uses a random HP addition, and random damage. This is similar to the Roguish RPG system. I am putting up a poll for YOU to decide which is better. I am okay either way, it makes no difference to me. So here is your chance to decide which system will be the official Rogue Space system. Vote now! I will leave the poll and both rule sets up for 2 weeks for you to download and decide.
Future of Rogue Space
Last note, all supplements after the Main rules will be pkt mod only. Eventually I will combine everything into a booklet edition which I will hand make, and include a pair of dice. It will contain all pkt mod materials, and some exclusive stuff too. Space Ships will be next then a series of setting books.
Okay enough fun, off to mow the yard...
In the span of 7 pages I have given the basics for using, creating, and playing Aliens, Androids and creating NPAs (non-player aliens) and robots. That's a LOT of stuff to cover in a small page count! I am under no illusion (delusion?) that it is complete as random generation charts would be great, and more pre-defined examples would be useful. Even so, it is ready and I hope will provide you with inspiration and a lot of flexibility. Let me know your thoughts, both good and bad.
Rogue Space Wandering Star edition
I have also uploaded a version of the Rogue Space basic rules (RS Wander) that uses a random HP addition, and random damage. This is similar to the Roguish RPG system. I am putting up a poll for YOU to decide which is better. I am okay either way, it makes no difference to me. So here is your chance to decide which system will be the official Rogue Space system. Vote now! I will leave the poll and both rule sets up for 2 weeks for you to download and decide.
Future of Rogue Space
Last note, all supplements after the Main rules will be pkt mod only. Eventually I will combine everything into a booklet edition which I will hand make, and include a pair of dice. It will contain all pkt mod materials, and some exclusive stuff too. Space Ships will be next then a series of setting books.
Okay enough fun, off to mow the yard...

0 Yorumlar