Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BAO Special Character WIP: Ganicus the Blademaster



I am getting really excited about the Bay Area Open Narrative event as it draws closer and I finish up more stuff!

How could I run an event involving Chaos and write up special Characters with out including the Soul Reapers! Above is a WIP of the model, his second blade is in a scabbard across his back.

Here are the Rules for Ganicus:



WS
BS
S
T
W
I
A
LD
Save
Ganicus
6
5
4
4
3
6
3
10
2+



Wargear:
·     Chaos Armor (2+ save)
·     Master Crafted Plasma Pistol
·     Frag and Krak grenades
·     Personal Icon (good for any Chaos unit; CSM or Daemon)
·     Gladiatorial Power Blades:  Ganicus carries a pair of expertly fashioned power blades; he uses them with deadly precision. They count as a pair of Master Crafted Lightning claws.

Special Rules:
·     Fearless
·     Independent Character
·     Runes of Chaos (4+ Invul save)
·     Feel No Pain
·     Furious Charge


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar