Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Great Full-Team, Multi-Card Giveaway

I have some cards I would like to send to those of you who happen to collect one of six teams: the Orioles, Yankees, Mets, Mariners, Brewers or Indians. I did this a few weeks ago with my excess San Francisco Giants cards, and a couple of you stepped up to take these batches of cards off my hands. Thank you!

Now as mentioned before, I stole this idea from Kerry over at Cards on Cards. It was a good idea. You send me 1 or more cards from my want list - it can even be something from 2021 Heritage, I'm cool with that! - and in return you'll get a batch of 25 or more cards from one of the aforementioned 6 teams (you'll tell me which one you want, of course, so I can set it aside for you).

It'll work this way:

1. You'll let me know that you want 25-30 of your team's cards by emailing me. 

2. I'll set them aside for you.

3. You'll send me something - anything - from my want list.

4. When it arrives, I shall send your cards, posthaste.

You can get a sense of what sorts of cards are in there from the Orioles cards pictured above. Definitely some junk wax, along with 2010s Topps and random other stuff. Those teams again:

  • Baltimore Orioles
  • Cleveland Indians
  • Milwaukee Brewers
  • New York Mets
  • New York Yankees
  • Seattle Mariners
Let me know if you want to do this!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar