The clear out is gone and the landing is empty, I feel good about getting rid of it and can now concentrate on my needlework without all that wool taunting me into thinking that I should be using it.
I've worked another row on the sampler page for the journal, this time feathers.
Now to work out the next row.
Thankyou for all of your comments on the jigsaws and let me say that if you fancy doing on yourself you will not regret it.
The time flies past and you have a sense of achievement when its finished plus you have been using all of your cognitive skills and we all need to keep those going don't we. lol
Last Friday we trolled along to the Hospital to get Tom's cataract done.
People moan about the NHS and I can see why in lots of instances but mostly we have no complaints.
We arrived at 12noon and were done with by 3 o'clock.
Today is Wednesday and his eye is wonderful, no blurring and much better vision.
The actual op took only about 15 minutes and was painless.
Just drops for 4 weeks and that's that done with.
I badly need my glasses changing but can't find any that I like.
Does anyone else find that all of the glasses look the same in the opticions, same shape and not many colours.
This puts me off plus the fact that I feel that you don't get enough time to make sure the prescription is okay.
They keep putting the various lense in and in my case I feel that I need longer to get it right.
Well that's another rambling post, better than nothing. lol
0 Yorumlar