Kathryn: You're kinda full of it, aren't you?J.P.: How so?
Kathryn: This whole bullshit story about how you didn't really want Lincecum.
J.P.: It happened just the way I said it happened.
Kathryn: Really?
J.P.: Absolutely.
Kathryn: Are you looking down my blouse?
J.P.: Not at all.
Kathryn: Because I can feel your eyes boring a hole through my solar plexus.
J.P.: No way. Not a chance.
Kathryn: You know, my husband is the drummer in the Tragically Hip.
J.P.: Who are they?
Kathryn: Only Canada's biggest rock and roll band!
J.P.: That explains it...never heard of them.
Kathryn: Every drunken asshole with their truckers cap on backwards and a two-four of Lakeport in their cooler loves the Hip.
J.P.: What's a "two-four"?
Kathryn: You are so looking down my blouse.
J.P.: Seriously, can we talk about something else.
Kathryn: No, that's pretty much all I've got.
J.P.: Fair enough. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go change my cell phone number...Oh, and welcome to the Rogers Media family, babe.
Kathryn: Would you like an autographed copy of the UMM magazine where I was on the cover? It's a collectors item!
0 Yorumlar