Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Libby WIP II

More pics of the libby. Lighting was poor as I took it late at night so colors aren't as vivid :( but hopefully you can see the work on handlebars/boltguns + warpfire (or whatever you want to call it). He's fully magentised atm and I  have running legs + Jump Pack as well for him when he wants a Jump Pack (and for Mech marine armies he can keep his normal back pack). I've gone for a dodgy NMM look on the metal parts but it's not great and can't really be seen in these photos but I prefer it over using chainmail or another metallic silver.



 So thoughts? Will get to painting it more intensely soon as I take breaks from my...er studying. Not sure waht to do with wheels yet. Do I put snow on them or drybrush them? Remember my fluff is all ice worlds/moons/etc.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar