Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Feeling brave?



I'm proud to be one of the many many agents, editors, and authors that have responded to the call for auction items at Do the Write Thing for Nashville organized by Victoria Schwab, Myra McEntire, and Amanda Morgan.

I've donated a thirty minute phone call manuscript consultation. You send the ms (electronically); I read it. We talk on the phone. You get the straight scoop. I get a chance to practice my newer, nicer shark bite.

It will be most useful to people writing in the categories I read most often (crime fiction, women's fiction, memoir, YA) but it's open to everyone who wants to bid.

The auction runs for three days. Bids are taken in the comment column.

If you're not willing to brave the Shark-infested water there are many other agents and editors offering consultations including the very very nice:

Suzie Townsend


Martha Mihalick

Holly Root

And this is JUST Day Four! More splendidness to come!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar