Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A look back at the Top 10 recipes of 2013


Today is the last day of 2013. This is the time when people take a break and look back at the year and reflect on all that has happened. For me, 2013 is another amazing year as far as this blog and my culinary and wine journey is concerned.

Firstly, I got to know many new foodies and wine enthusiasts who had shown and shared with me their love and passion for food and wine. I got to learn a great deal from them and many are now my food guides and lunch partners.

In July this year,  I hosted my first online cooking/baking event -  Little Thumbs Up. It was fun and tiring as I made sure that I read through each and every recipe post submitted by the participants. It was so rewarding to know many of you through this event.

In June and December, we made overseas trips as a family to US/Canada and Penang respectively. We met up with great pals in Toronto and had a wonderful time catching up over food and wine every day and night for more than 2 weeks. Just a couple of weeks back, we visited one of Asia's greatest street food city - Penang and found ourselves indulging in the famous street food and Peranakan cuisines all the time.

This year I also took a first baby step to realise my dream of becoming a private Chef, going to someone's home to cook and share my passion. Let's see how it goes from here.

I still cook for the family and friends every weekend and holidays although I must admit that I have not been posting new recipes and my wine tasting notes as regularly of late. This will be my new year resolution for 2014 - to share more of the delicious things that I cook, eat and drink here.

As 2013 draws to a close, it is so fun to do a quick recap of the 10 most popular recipe posts (based on blogger statistics) this year here at Chef and Sommelier. Here you go:




1. Peng Cai, Poon Choi



I wish all of you a great 2014 ahead - More good food, wine, love and health!

Cheers!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar