Look at all of this lovely loot she stuffed it with. There was so much that she couldn't even fit it all inside. She choose the most thoughtful items. I've never had a stocking filled with this kind of goodness in my life. We've decided to make it a yearly tradition. Eventually we will have quite a collection of stockings and I've no idea where I'll hang them all, but what a wonderful problem to have.
And as if that wasn't enough, she put this book in the box as a birthday present to me. I love how she thoughtfully selected this particular book knowing that I am so interested in making journals right now. How sweet is that?
Here's the stocking I made for Melissa. I have to say that it is one of the most fun projects I've ever done and I can't wait to make more this next year for my family. Both of the girls have already put in their request for the pom pom and pearl detail.




0 Yorumlar