A fresh bouquet right from the garden.
I have been enjoying bouquets of fresh tulips
for a few weeks
and now my lilacs are starting to bloom, too.
I love the smell of lilacs.
~~~~~*****~~~~~
The garden has been rototilled.
New garden boxes built.
These will get full sun all afternoon.
This one will get morning sun and afternoon shade.
I'm open to suggestions for planting.
Flowers or vegetables . . . what do you think?
I was thinking zinnias, but I'm not sure.
I've got peas and lettuce coming up in this box.
~~~~~*****~~~~~
We also went on a one night sleep over to check out the camper.
Good thing, because when we turned on the water pump
we had water spraying under the sink.
Good to know and fix,
before we take a longer trip:)
Or use it for a guest house
for our summer company.
Beautiful Banks Lake.
This lake is only about 35 miles from our home.
Butchy loved exploring the camp site.
The drive home.
~~~~~*****~~~~~
I hope that you are all enjoying pretty spring weather.
It was 74 degrees here yesterday.
Time to pack those winter coats away
and forget about them until next fall :)
~~~~~*****~~~~~
Have a lovely day!
~~~~~*****~~~~~
~~~~~*****~~~~~
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)
0 Yorumlar