Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

October Note Card Party

I'm so glad to be participating in Vee's monthly Note Card Party again -- it's one of my very favorites.  :)  Stop by A Haven For Vee and see what the party is all about; I think you'll be glad you did.

I usually have a theme for my Note Cards, but you certainly don't have to.  I like to add a caption to my cards, too, because I'm just OCD that way.  :)  This month I'm simply doing "Fall Scenes."







Fall has been my favorite season for many years now, and when I look at other blogs, I believe a lot of you feel the same way I do.  The quality of the light is different, softer and fresher somehow; and I love the contrast of blue sky, green grass, and autumn leaves.  I love the local fairs with their exhibits, fair food, and colorful lights at night.  I love football season, soup season, and freshly-baked pumpkin pie and muffins.  My list goes on and on.  What's your favorite thing about fall?

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.  I hope you have a wonderful week and find something to enjoy every day during this season.


Denise

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar