Friday was John's last day of school!
Here he is all dressed up and ready to go on Friday morning....
Can I get a bigger smile please? (says me every time I try to take his picture : )
Very funny.... ♥
The stampede as the bell rang and the double doors opened!
See you in September!
Freedom!
I remember that feeling! Nothing compares to it, except maybe Christmas.
We celebrated by going to lunch with his friend Sean to McDonalds (their choice ♥)
He got a Happy Meal, and since it was technically still morning (it was 11:30) I got this bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit for breakfast. It was SO good!! I haven't had one in years!!!
After that we all went to the movies to see Cars 3! He loved it!
And just like that he's not a fourth grader anymore. My baby is in fifth grade! Hard to believe.
I'm so proud of him. This was certainly his most challenging year and he never gave up. I can't wait to see what fifth grade brings!
But.....after the summer break.
Time to breathe. Time to relax. Time to be a kid.
We have a lot of ice cream to eat over the next two and a half months...and I intend to do it as slowly as possible.
Confession. My day started with McDonald's and ended with this crazy banana split sundae.
Oh dear.
Well, I did it for John. It was a special occasion. What's a mom to do?
Happy Summer, my friends! It's here!!!
(no matter what the calendar says!)
xoxoxo
0 Yorumlar