Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Favorites... A Day Late

This week just plain got away from me.  One day it was Monday and the next thing I know it's Saturday!  I don't know what happened but, whew!  So, that is why I am posting my Friday Favorites on Saturday this week...

Our winter wood has started being delivered, It's nice to see the stacks grow and know that we will be cozy and warm this winter...


Soup in the crockpot. Today there was a chill in the air and we had a soccer game to attend. Perfect soup day and since we wouldn't be home it was time to get the crockpot out...


Farmer Mike hollered over the fence that his tomatoes were taking over and could we please pick some more. We were happy to help out. We picked four grocery bags full and Mike threw in a couple of zucchini and some hot peppers.  We are sharing the tomatoes with some family members and making sauce to freeze.


I love the scent of these wax melts. I don't remember where I got them but they sure are nice!


I hope you didn't lose any days last week and that you found some favorite things to make you smile.

Thanks for dropping by...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar