Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Celebrating My Birthday With Sammy Davis Jr. At The Dino Lounge

Happy Birthday to me! I turn 39 as of 2:05am (Eastern Standard Time) on December 4th. It's hard to believe that another year has passed on by. I'm still trying to make up my mind how I will be celebrating my birthday.

This was sent to me by a good pallie Celeste. I love Jerry Lewis in that movie. So this was extra special to me.

birthday-fromceleste

I wish Sammy Davis Jr. was still alive. I'd love to have him entertain me and all my pallies on my special day. That would be so cool. Cheers!

sam

sammy90

sammy90

sammy90-2

sammy2-1990

P.S. This is a clip of Sammy Davis Jr. singing I Dream A Dream. I love his version of this song. It really brought tears to my eyes. I love this man so much. He's the best!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar