Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TRYING OUT RARE BEAUTY LINE BY SELENA GOMEZ | MY HONEST MAKEUP REVIEW! HIT OT MISS?

Hi Fam! I worked so hard last night to get this video up for you guys today! I hope you enjoy this in depth honest review of the brand NEW beauty line by Selena Gomez, RARE Beauty. Let me know which product caught your attention or which one did you already get since the brand just launch last night! ❤️ #rarebeauty #selenagomez #rarebeautyreview

PS: If you guys noticed I had to do a voice over for the intro of the video because I had some technical difficulties with the footage last night. I lost all of my footage from the intro and beautiful pictures I took of this look because the 2nd sim card I use to film this review decided to stop working and it was not showing me the files when I tried downloading them & I had to reformat the card loosing everything. 😕 BUT I am thankful that the actual footage for the review of brand was safe in another sim card that I use. I hope you guys don't mind the voice over intro and enjoy this review! ❤️





.
💜 Music by Mark Generous - Meganne - https://thmatc.co/?l=986E0E17


FTC: This video is not sponsored. All of my opinions are my own and as always keeping it real! ✨

Sejak dipublikasikan pada 03 09 2020 - 17:19:45Z Video ini telah dilihat sebanyak 4537 kali, di antara Penonton ada 264 orang yang likes, dan Jumlah yang membenci Video ini adalah: 6. Video ini difavoritkan oleh 0 orang dan sudah dikomentari sebanyak 42 kali, Video yang memiliki Panjang 29 Minute(s) 50 Second(s) ini, masuk dalam Kategori Howto & Style

Video yang berjudul TRYING OUT RARE BEAUTY LINE BY SELENA GOMEZ | MY HONEST MAKEUP REVIEW! HIT OT MISS? dipublikasikan oleh Channel Kamila Bravo dengan Channel ID UCNzAUf2Fa_ty3LXOTMo6Phg pada 03 09 2020 - 17:19:45Z

Video Terkait Video TRYING OUT RARE BEAUTY LINE BY SELENA GOMEZ | MY HONEST MAKEUP REVIEW! HIT OT MISS?

  • BLACKPINK - Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez) Easy Fitness Dance Choreography - Coreografia - Baile
    BLACKPINK - Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez) Easy Fitness Dance Choreography - Coreografia - Baile
    Watch the original Ice Cream video by Blackpink with Selena Gomez here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRXZj0DzXIA ▻Subscribe for more dance videos: ...
  • Brother Reacts to BLACKPINK - 'Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez)' M/V [SHOCKED!!]
    Brother Reacts to BLACKPINK - 'Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez)' M/V [SHOCKED!!]
    My Brother is finally back from his vacation to react to blackpink ice cream featuring selena gomez
    Songs a bop and has a lot of views for a reason
    izz chill!
  • TESTING RARE BEAUTY BY SELENA GOMEZ, NIKKIETUTORIAL, NARS HONEST REVIEW!
    TESTING RARE BEAUTY BY SELENA GOMEZ, NIKKIETUTORIAL, NARS HONEST REVIEW!
    S N A P C H A T: ChristenSnaps TIK TOK: ChristenDominique T W I T T E R : ChristenDTweets I N S T A G R A M: ChristenDominique F A C E B O O K: Christen ...
  • Selena Gomez Charcoal Drawing | Realtime
    Selena Gomez Charcoal Drawing | Realtime
    Selena Gomez Charcoal Drawing | Realtime Selena Marie Gomez is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and producer
    Born and raised in Texas, Gomez ...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar