Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Current Mask(ed) Heroes


As a beauty blogger (and just a skincare addict in general), I generally have a zillion of everything open at any point in time. Today, I want to run you through all the masks I currently have on the go, and why I'm using them.

1) Sasy n Savy Vitamin Enriched Facial Recover Masque - I received this in a beauty box a while back, and I really like this as a gentle, non-tingling recovery mask. This is great for when your face has had a harsh time, and you're in need of a bit of a soothing mask, such as after spending lots of time out in the sun.

2) Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask - This mask is extra tingly! It's really great for getting in and cleaning out all of the gross.

3) GlamGlow Thirsty Mud - This is fantastic for when I need a little bit of a hydration boost!

4) Puretopia Purity and Revive Deep Cleansing Clay Mask - This, to me, is a bit of an in between mask - this is a gentler cleansing mask that does tingle a bit, but not much.

And there you have it - my current mask(ed) heroes! Do you just have the one mask tube? How many do you have on rotation?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar