One of the great things about writing a beauty blog is that I am sometimes sent products to try but this can also be one of the worst things. Around Easter I was sent a moisturiser and I first applied it at night and was happy that my skin felt soft and was therefore excited to see how it would work over the next month or so. The next morning I woke up to skin that didn't look like my own - I had huge, cystic, painful spots and my skin was bright red, sore and angry. There was obviously something in the moisturiser that my skin hated so I obviously stopped using it immediately but it took around 6 weeks for my skin to look and feel like my own again. Today I want to share the products that got my skin back on track again - I had to deal with spots, sensitivity, inflammation and flakiness so whatever your skin issue, there is bound to be something here to help you.

0 Yorumlar