Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sleek ink pot

I bought the Sleek Ink Pot and it's apparently a dupe for MAC fluidline (check the dupe list post before). Thing is, I've not actually bought MAC fluidline before, only swatched it on my hand in store and wasn't too impressed by it so I didn't buy. But seeing as many people use cream/gel eyeliner and swear by it, I thought I'd give it a go.

The Sleek "ink pot" gel liner comes in a frosted pot with a dinky little liner brush and is "waterproof & long-lasting". I tested this statement in the bath and I must say: it IS waterproof & long lasting (and this was after a few facial washes)!
I tried the gel liner with the included brush & my Models Own (angled) liner brush:


When swatched on my hand below, the Sleek mini liner brush didn't seem as good in giving colour towards the end of the line as my MO brush. But I later tried it on my eye and in actual fact the Sleek brush was better in colour and more precise. Here's the swatches on my hand:


The top line is done with the Sleek brush & the bottom with the MO brush which came out thinner on my hand that on the eye.

Verdict: It's a cute little eyeliner pot and for a first timer of gel liners, it's pretty easy to use and looks lovely. I'd recommend it as a cheaper option, whether it's like the MAC fluidline, I do not know as I can't compare!

<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar