
What I like:
- Smells really good, reminds me of a perfume which I can't really point my finger to.
- Creamy and not oily.
- Does not make my scalp itchy and there are no flakes.
- Holds my curls very well.
- Controls my frizz for a while.
- My hair looks and feels smooth.
- Brings out the natural brown color of my hair.
- Really cheap as I got the 102g bottle for only PHP100 at the American store thingie here.
- Perfect for those with long hair be it straight or curled.
What I don't like:
- None.
Overall rating: 5/5
Will I buy again? If I can find another bottle of this because there was only one bottle left when I bought this.
This is how it looks like:

Happy weekend, guys! :P
Oh, I had this last night at EDS Shang Streetscape.

My fave apple martini. :P Now I know why I got even more sick. :P
0 Yorumlar