Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nuxe Reve de Miel Cleansing Gel for Face review



So I'm still in a face wash crisis, I still can't find a decent one for a reasonable price. Foams don't work for me, they don't have enough grip, and the good ones are way to expensive in my opinion, like the Biover Hydrasource facewash, it's 35 euros. I'm not spending 400 euros a year on facewash... no...

I started to look at online pharmacies to get some inspiration for new brands. I even looked it the Formule Best Face Forward one still exists. I bumped into one by Nuxe and despite it being an expensive brand, their facewash was only 9 euros online and 13 euros at Inno. So I bought it because I think Nuxe products look divine. I've never tried any of their product, though.

Okay, I love a facewash with a pump, a nice smell and a good lathering power. This one has it all it seems. The smell...so...honey... it's addicting. The lathering power is OK, it's best to use this with a brush or a sponge, but it's okey.

On top of that, it's also designed for makeup removal, it's soap-free, and soothes and softens the skin using the power of honey and sunflower oil.

Using the gel wash is definitely a pampering moment. Not only does it have a great scent, it also doesn't contain harsh chemicals and it leaves my skin feeling plumper and fresh.

It works especially great with a cleansing pad, it really takes off all the makeup residue from my face.

I love this face wash and I will definitely repurchase.

INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, MEL/HONEY, SUNFLOWER SEED OIL PEG-8 ESTERS, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLUCONOLACTONE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARAMEL, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, ALLANTOIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, TROPOLONE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL [N2005/A].

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar