Having hooded eyes and looking for simplicity, bronzy brown eye looks speak to me. After years of lusting and window shopping, I caved in and purchased the Nars Cordura eyeshadow duo and all my eyeshadow dreams came true.
In the past, Nars blew me away with their complexion products (Sheer Glow foundation, Radiant Creamy Concealer), also with their cheek products (Laguna bronzer, Orgasm blush). Admittedly, their eyeshadows have never been in the limelight of the brand, so I was not in any hurry to buy them.
In 2018, Nars reformulated eyeshadow singles and duos. The duos now have less product (before you got 4g, now 2.2g) for almost the same price as before, so that is a let down.
Cordura duo is described as a 'shimmering rich walnut' and a 'shimmering black-brown'.
They lean much more satin with specks rather then shimmer to me, having the blendability of a matte but buttery-ness of a 'shimmer'.
![]() |
| Nars Cordura Eyeshadow Duo |
Cordura I is a perfect warm bronze without any harsh red tones, making it suitable and wearable for any skintone and eye colour.
Cordura II is a almost blackened brown, that has a impact of a black but smoothness and blendability of a brown. The pigmentation is just spot on for both of the shadows with no patchiness.
![]() |
| Nars Cordura Eyeshadow Duo Swatch |
Being a brown shadow lover, and never having enough of them, these are outstanding! I love how simple yet efficient they are, whether you'd like a everyday look, or a full on smokey eye. For me it doesn't get any better than this, and I am looking into buying some more of Nars duos!
I purchased the Cordura eyeshadow duo on the ASOS website. (https://www.asos.com)
For more info visit the Nars website or any Nars retailers website. (https://www.narscosmetics.com)
Feel free to comment and share your thoughts and questions!
Thank you for reading and enjoy your day!
Iz


0 Yorumlar