Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

December Fortune Cookie Soap Box


"This Year Christmas Will Be Ours!"

"Jack" Bath Fizzy
"Sally" Fortune Cookie Soap (I love the scent and look of this!)
"Oogie Boogie" OCD Hand Sanitizer (OMG I will give this to them for creativity. This had a plastic bug inside of it. This also was my second favorite fragrance from this line, too bad it was sold out by the time I went to purchase more from this line)
"Lock, Shock and Barrel" Bath Melt
"Sandy Claws" Exfoliating Body Butter
"Zero" Dry Shampoo
"Holiday Worlds" Whipped Cream Body Butter
"What's This" Roll On Perfume

I liked this box, it was truly creative in every aspect.  I think it had me at the hand sanitizer.  Talk about thinking outside the box.  This company is unique in so many ways.  For $20.00 I think this subscription is well worth the price.  Every box comes with a $10.00 credit towards your next purchase.  If you're a big fan of smelling good, and cute packaging I highly recommend this.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar